Pages

ad

.

Red Sand Book Launch a Success!

Thank you to everyone who suffered a bitterly cold New York night to attend my book launch. As a writer, I spend long hours in front of a computer screen with nothing but Netflix for company. It’s nice to see other human beings once in a while. It was a great night with beer, friends, and frivolity. I admit I really enjoyed the attention! It’s good to see stacks of Red Sand in print, and even better to see those stacks dwindle into eager readers’ hands. My little books have started their journey. Like a sail, they’re meant to unfurl, not to decorate the deck. My aspiration is to spot my work in a used book store someday. A book that holds value through several hands is a success, and only time makes it so. For those of you who missed it, I’m planning another launch in January. Until then, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

But what do YOU think?